Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blessings Abound

I will continue to blog as I can.  Eric has taken on a summer internship learning HVAC.  The company stations him at various sites around Denver.  It has been a blessing for me as it is causing me to get more familiar with the Denver area.  Since Eric has been earning his own money he has been spoiling me a bit.  He treated me to frozen yogurt one day.  And for the 4th of July he surprised me with flowers.  Oh what a sweetheart he is!  Below are some picture that I have recently taken.  Hope you enjoy them.

  Eric with his floating flag pole he built with his Dad for the 4th of July.

My 4th of July flowers from Eric.

Tomato plant and flower box.  Just had to have some color at the front door.

A reminder that when you can't change where you are at in life...BLOOM.

The cozy lodge look.

While we were on our back deck one evening a male and female deer appeared in the open space across the street to graze.  And also one morning we went out front to see 4 young bucks sprint up the street in front of House on the Hill.  It is so wonderful to be so close to nature.

3 comments:

Chaos Cottage said...

What beautiful flowers. Such a sweet son. You are blessed.

Pam

Seawashed said...

Did you know there is still snow falling on your blog? Glad you are enjoying summer days.

Becky said...

Thanks for the reminder Kerrie. I've just been to preoccupied to care, but I have turned it off at your request.