Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogging Block

Okay, so I haven't felt like blogging.  Sickness has been making the rounds.  Its been one thing after the other.  I've been dealing with a slight sore throat for over a week now, on top of that congestion, headaches and dizziness.  Going to the doctor to see what is going on with my body.  Mark had stomach flu.  Eric has been sick off and on.  He caught strep at summer camp.  Brandon has been the healthiest of us, but he has had bad allergies.

My time alone was great.  I spent time with a few girlfriends.  What a blessing that was.  On Sunday I was grumpy.  I guess I just did not want my carefree days to end.  It was so nice to sleep in, do as a pleased, eat what I want and have control of the TV.  ;-)  Oh, and of course the house was nice and clean.  Now it is filled with dirty camp clothes, camp dishes and all manner of manly things.  Oh, how I miss my neat as a pin house!

This morning I drove all the way out to Denver to take Brandon to a doctor appointment.  But first I had an acute attack of dizziness that gave me dry heaves.  Ugh.  We missed Brandon's previous appointment due to him not feeling well and I just could not miss this one.  Praise the Lord I was able to get myself up and get going despite the set back.

Have not been able to set a date for surgery.  Right now I am doing fairly well.  While out with one of my girlfriends we went out to lunch and afterward my tummy acted up.  We did a wine tasting and in the middle of it I had to stop because the pain was so bad.  I know I need to plow ahead and get my tummy fixed.  We were shooting for August, but it just is not going to work.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

hope everybody is better soon!