Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Driving Tour

Have to start the morning out with Tazo Chai tea with honey & milk.

Met my Mark for lunch.  We walked to our destination in the bone chilling cold.  Walked past this pine cone sitting in the snow.  I don't know if someone set it there or it fell there from the nearby tree.  Whatever it just looked like an interesting photo op.

On the highway...look at those gorgeous snowy mountains!  I love driving home toward them.

Here I am off the highway, driving toward home.

As you can see the roads in the neighborhoods are snowy and icy.  This is where slipping & sliding comes in.

Here I am going up the hill.  Sometimes we only make it up halfway before we start sliding.  Then we turn around and try going up the other side.  I made it this time.

Once at the top of the hill the view is spectacular.  I'm home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I thought our snow was pretty, but it can't compare with your beautiful snow on the mountains! Love it, even if I hate driving in it :)

Rae said...

Beautiful...I love all the shades of blue!
Have a sweet day dear friend.