Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dream House - Update

Well, it took us most of the week to get things figured out as far as flood insurance goes.  We did a lot phone calling for information and figures.  Needed to see how much it was going to cost, what our payments would be, etc.  In the process we learned more about the house.  Tomorrow we are going to be writing up an offer and our agent will present it.  I am nervous, but trying to leave it in God's hands.  Stay tuned for the outcome! ;)

P.S.  Please visit my Hopes & Dreams blog for some encouragement.

5 comments:

sherry said...

praying!!!

Becky said...

Bless you dear jAne! ((hug))

Anonymous said...

Praying that everything works out as it's supposed to, Becky!

Rae said...

I've been too busy here lately...I was coming by for a visit, I'll be praying!!!!!

Sue said...

Dear Becky, I'm praying God's best for you!!!