Friday, March 11, 2011

Mixed Emotions - Daisy Came Home!!! But Tsunami - Oh my!!

Thanks to those of you who prayed!!  I was so upset last night.  And was even more upset when the wind began to blow.  Strong gusts whipped around the house and I worried even more knowing she was out there.  I also worried that coyotes or foxes might get her since we live across the street from open land..  Had to take something to help me go to sleep.  In the morning my men woke me with excitement telling me that Daisy was home and they put her on my bed.  Mark said she showed up at the back door in time for her morning meal.  I am so thankful!!

However, it is not good news to hear of the earthquake & tsunami that has hit Japan.  I have a dear Aunt & Uncle that live in Yokohama.  And my blog friend Sue and her husband Tono and their delightful children live in Japan also.  Please visit Sue at her blog Living & Learning to learn more about the big earthquake.

6 comments:

sherry said...

such a sweet praise that daisy's safe at home. thank you for letting us know!

my heart is entwined with yours, praying for the nation of Japan.

jAne

Chaos Cottage said...

Oh I am so happy that your Daisy is back. I was so worried last night about that little kitty.

Yes we must pray for all those that are missing and families who have lost loved ones in the Tsunami.

Pam

Seawashed said...

That is a miracle that Daisy made it through the night outdoors after a major surgery! How is she doing??? Keep her indoors and resting for the next two weeks if you can.

Becky said...

Thank you gals for your kind comments. ((hug))

Kerrie, yes it is a miracle that she came back. PTL!! I am so thankful. Daisy has her cone on and is sleeping in my lap as I type this. She is eating, drinking and walking around, but still in pain. Thankfully she is sleeping a lot and the doors around here are staying closed. ;-)

Sue said...

Thank you, dear Becky! We still need lots of prayers - there was an explosion at a nuclear power plant in Fukushima (about 200-250km north of us).

The good news is that if your relatives are in Yokohama chances are very good that they are just fine. That is even farther south than we are, and I haven't heard of any injuries or deaths down there. I hope you hear something from them soon!

Becky said...

Dear Sue, thank you for stopping by. My sister was finally able to get through to my aunt & uncle. They are fine, but their apartment is in shambles. Poor dears! They are elderly so this is a hardship for them.