Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Frustrated - But Waiting

Well, our agent presented our offer for the White Cottage.  The owner was not real impressed.  He asked for time to present the contract to his lawyer and he would answer on Monday.  Well, Monday came and he said he would answer on Tuesday.  Well, here it is Tuesday and we still have no counter or answer.  So thinking maybe it is time to move on.  Of course, we can wait too, after all the Lord is in control.

My heart says to be patient, to wait.  I know people are praying for us.  The Lord brought two verses to my attention on Monday.

Greed causes fighting; trusting God leads to prosperity.  Proverbs 28:25

Fear of man is a dangerous trap, but to trust God means safety.  Proverbs 29:25

3 comments:

Rae said...

Here's a couple more verses you might lean on:
"Show me a sign of your favor, that those who hate me may see and be put to shame because you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me."
Psalm 86:17
and
"You won't have to lift a hand in this battle; just stand firm, Judah and Jerusalem, and watch God's saving work for you take shape. Don't be afraid, don't waver. March out boldly tomorrow - God is with you."
2 Chron. 20:17
I'm praying.

Becky said...

Thank you so much for the verses Rayanne, they are comforting. Bless you ((hug))

outdoor.mom said...

May Give you Rest and Peace as you wait..........