Monday, April 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
gray day, hazy sunshine, singing birds

I am thinking...
I think too much ;-)

I am thankful for...
the patient way the Lord deals with me and that my son Brandon is no longer on medication and is going to our counselor to work on his issues.

From the kitchen...
Leftovers from Easter dinner
Homemade coleslaw, carrot raisin salad, mashed potatoes & ham

I am wearing...
jeans, light blue long sleeve v-neck t-shirt with my diamond cross pendant

I am creating...
clean laundry

I am going...
to be leaving for the women's retreat in the Rocky Mountains on Friday

I am reading...
The Explosive Child

On my mind...
packing for the retreat

Around the house...
lazy sleepy cats

One of my favorite things...
phone calls from friends

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
view a couple of houses

4 comments:

Chaos Cottage said...

Have a good time at the Ladies Retreat. I hope you come home refreshed.

Pam

Becky said...

Thanks Pam ((hug))

outdoor.mom said...

neat way to do a post :-) blessings at your retreat!! may you be super REFRESHED!!

Rae said...

Just stopping by to say hi!
Hope you had a blessed Easter!
(((Hugs))), Rayanne