Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time Alone

Oh, how I have been looking forward to this time alone.  However, when faced with it, I feel a bit lonely at the start.  Really there is no need to feel that way; my best friend is always here with me.  Every year I get time alone with the Lord and I always remember the times as very special.  One year I spent working on a scrapbook for my niece.  I had plenty of time and space to be creative.  That was fun!  Last year I took a trip up to Boulder and had a really good time.  This year there is a downside which is that I am not feeling at my best right now.  I picked up a virus from working in the nursery at church last week.  Okay, the bright side is that I have plenty of time to relax and get well.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

get well soon!! May God comfort and heal you as you endeavor to stay in His presence - where - all things melt away.....