Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding Anniversary!

I just wanted to toot my horn and let you all know that I've got 27 years down...YAHOO!!!!  I am praising God for the wonderful man he chose for me to marry.  Here is what my beloved chose to say to me this year:

If there's one thing my heart knows for sure,
It's that you and I can love our way through anything~
and come out on the other side
more sure of each other than ever.
I love that about us and I love you.

In our college days at my parent's home.

5 comments:

candy said...

thats awesome becky!!!! Happiest Anniversary!!!!
May our God bless you with many more wonderful years!!!
love the pic of you both...sooo adorable!!! love your hair in that pic with curled bangs....ADORABLE!!!

i love to hear of wedding anniversaries especially in this day and age when ya hear of so many divorces.... YAY for you guys!!!!
that is encouraging and uplifting!

love and best wishes,
candy
xoxox

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary!!! May God bless you with many more!!!

Chaos Cottage said...

How Sweet! Congrats on 27 years with the man you love and loves you back!

Rae said...

That's wonderful....congrats!!!
Blessings on your marriage.
Thanks for sharing.

Seawashed said...

love this pic<3