Monday, December 27, 2010

Colorado Christmas

Well, our Christmas came and went.  I missed my family back in California quite a lot.  The four of us had a very relaxed and quiet Christmas.  We heard from friends and family via phone which was very heart warming.  Here below are a few pictures from our first Christmas in Colorado.

Brandon on his 16th birthday with his traditional gingerbread cake.

Here is Daisy kitty under the tree.  It was her first Christmas and she loved the presents.

Here I am with Eric on Christmas morning.  Eric is getting after me for posting this picture, but he looks handsome even though he says his hair is messy.

And here I am with Brandon opening his present to me on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

looks like you had a good Christmas :-) Cute cat under the tree!!