Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hubby buys Diamonds and a Christmas Tree!!

The awaited gift finally came today...my new ring!!!  Mark took me shopping at Jared.  ;-)  Even though white gold is the popular choice...I chose yellow gold.  There were not many settings in yellow gold so I only had a few choices.  I chose a simple setting as I think anything else would be too flashy on my little finger.  The setting has 7 diamonds just like my old setting had.  When we got in the car Mark put the ring on my finger and said "With this ring I thee wed."




The lady that helped us at Jared was wonderful.  She found that my diamond was chipped from getting run over in the parking lot at the grocery store.  She showed me in the microscope, (the other jeweler I had gone to said it was fine).  Even so, it makes it all the more dear because I got it back.  I will always know that God gave me back my diamond, because when I realized it was lost I said out  loud that if I ever got it back it would be because of HIM.  Well, I got it back and now I will wear a constant reminder on my finger that HE loves me!  I am so happy with my new ring that it brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Here below is our Christmas tree here at House on the Hill.  I went to Bible study last Saturday and when I came home Mark had bought a Christmas tree.  As you can see in the pictures below Dusty and Daisy love the tree.


1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

congratulations on your new ring!!! Beautiful :-)