Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exhausted Blogger

The Lord brought me a treat this morning...time to REST.  Mark took Brandon to school this morning so I got to sleep in.  My schedule has been crazy since the boys started at their new high school.  I have to rise early to take Brandon to school.  I have decided that Colorado sunrises are not for me (even though sometimes spectacular as pictured below), especially when one wants to drive.  Ugh, seriously, those sunrises are blinding!

 
Well, as you can gather, rising early does not set well with me, but I do it happily even though I am a slow and late riser.  It has been hard because I am used to making my cup of tea and sitting down with my muffin to watch the news.  Then I watch Les Feldick who is a simple country farmer with a great gift for teaching God's word.  Never would have met Les if I had not moved to Colorado.  With the new schedule, my lovely "me" time is cut.  Rather, I rush in the morning and have tea on the go.  Yesterday I was running a bit late and I resorted to some rock music in the car to get me in the mood for driving.  Brandon and I actually had fun rocking out.  ;-)

Anyway, the reason my schedule is extra crazy this week is that Mark has been working long hours at work. This is only temporary, there is end in sight.  However, the stress has been piling up and I feel exhausted this morning. Have not had time to think, plan, dream, or blog.  I do try to keep connected with the Lord. He certainly has spoken to me through many blogs today as well as His word.  Thank you all!  Okay, where was I?  Oh yes, well, I have had the time to blog, just that I am in no condition to blog as there is daily drama.  Seriously, I have teenage soap opera going on here daily. (You may be able to pick up from my use of "seriously" that I am hanging with teens.)  Raising two teen boys with RAD is no easy task and it drains me terribly.

We are continuing to look for a house and so far nothing has jumped up and said "This is it!".  There are two houses that we have found, but each has their projects.  Being torn between the two houses, we have decided to just continue to wait.  There is a house close by that has come up for sale.  We both would jump on it, but what stops us is the price.  All I can say is the Lord knows.

4 comments:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Oh yes the sun IS blinding in the morning and night as well especially when the moisture is glistening. Wow becky I read one of your boys blogs last night. Quite the writter you have there. Seriously. hehehe. Rest in our Lord today. He loves us so much.

candy said...

Yes... the Lord knows...


That is a lovely picture!

Lovingly,
Candy :)

outdoor.mom said...

may you find rest from all your storms in His Shelter - ps 91..... blessings!

God has a good house laid up for you :-)

outdoor.mom said...

may you find rest from all your storms in His Shelter - ps 91..... blessings!

God has a good house laid up for you :-)