Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sick, But Happy

I enjoyed our new year's eve. Our family was invited to a party held by my friend Cindy.  We had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with Cindy, her hubby Milton and their family.  The next morning I very much enjoyed watching the Rose Parade in California.  It made me long for green California, especially with the cold and snow we got here in Colorado. On Sunday night after new years I came down with a sore throat and from there it has been downhill.  Sneezing, sniffling, coughing, lots of herb tea and rest for me.  Even so I took a couple pictures of the big excitement at our house.  Eric ordered a Sector Nine California Skateboard.  It came on Monday and we had one excited boy on our hands.  Even though he is sick with the same nasty cold I have, he was up and about when the UPS man came with his board.  Here are a few pictures.

Here is Eric with his awesome board.  He can't wait to ride it.

Daisy thought the board was pretty cool so she hopped on.

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

cool board!! COOL KITTY ;-)

Chaos Cottage said...

Daisy looks like a real pro! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Pam