Monday, January 17, 2011

Offer was a "no go"...

We made an offer on a house, but we were beat out by a full cash offer near the asking price.  It took us a couple of hours to get the whole deal together and it took under an hour for us to find out that we did not get the house.  The Lord shut the door and we were fine with it.  Okay, I was a little bummed, but I realize that the Lord has some place else for us in mind.  I am really glad that it was over in a few hours rather than days.  What a blessing that was!  Anyway, we are back to searching.  There is no big hurry, but sometimes after so much looking I want it over and done with.

3 comments:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

The looking is the hard part...no the planning and the paperwork...but wait then there is the actual moving...and whew maybe just a few more months of looking wont be so bad? lol
Checking in to see how you have been doing after my long absence due to work. Much love to you. I have thought of you often.

Becky said...

Hi Cherie!! You are so right! ;0)

outdoor.mom said...

God must have something better ;-)