Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
  the night sky with clouds & stars

I am thinking...
  That I have a busy day tomorrow.

I am thankful for...
  My hubby cleaning the garage and my car while I was at the retreat.

From the kitchen...
  Spaghetti with Alfredo sauce & lemon pepper tuna, salad and chocolate dipped strawberries.

I am wearing...
Levis jeans, Calvin Klein long sleeve t-shirt with beading, my diamond cross pendant

I am creating...
clean laundry

I am going...
to be going up to Boulder on the weekend with my hubby

I am reading...
The Explosive Child

On my mind...
family, houses, my upcoming surgery and the Lord

Around the house...
dirty laundry, sleeping boys, cats & hubby

One of my favorite things...
  chocolate dipped strawberries

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
view a couple of houses

2 comments:

Rae said...

I remember climbing a mountain in Boulder, all the way to the top. Coming from somebody that lives in flat lands, that was a big thing for me and my kids...we all made it to the top, and oh how beautiful it was to look and see God's beauty. I will never forget that day.
Have a wonderful time there sweet friend!! I remember the little town also, I'm sure it's grown a bit. It was so quaint! Let us know how your trip was...pictures!!!!

outdoor.mom said...

yum chocolate dipped strawberrries!!