Monday, May 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 
~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
  a beautiful spring day, sunshine, light wind & blossoming trees

I am thinking...
  Summer vacation will soon be here.
And I am proud of my boys for taking part in
The Order of the Arrow.

I am thankful for...
  The blessings of my mother's day.
Brandon baked me a chocolate cherry cake
and Mark and Eric made dinner for me.
Also was taken out to lunch by a dear sweet friend.

From the kitchen...
BBQed corn on the cob, chicken & steak
  Chocolate Cherry Cake...Yum!!

I am wearing...
  My jammies with Hello Kitty robe and pink slippers.

I am creating...
a clean house

I am going...
 to wash my hair and try to get some shopping in today

I am reading...
The Explosive Child

On my mind...
family, houses, tummy pain, surgery and the Lord

Around the house...
dirty laundry, Easter decorations that need to be put away, playing cats and new pillow shams

One of my favorite things...
Chai tea  

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
view a couple of houses

Small window into my life...
 Parisian Paisley - what my new pillow shams look like

No comments: