Monday, May 23, 2011

Interesting Development

Remember the White Cottage?  Well, today our realtor called us and told us that the owner is willing to accept our original offer on his property.  That was exciting, but my husband is not interested anymore.  The reason is because of all the trouble with our youngest son.  And because I decided to go ahead and have surgery.

Right now I am sick with a bacterial infection.  I was in church on Sunday when all the sudden I became very ill.  I had a bad pain in my chest, down my arm and I felt lightheaded and had nausea.  I whispered to Mark that I was going to the car because I felt sick.  We ended up going to the emergency room to get me checked out.  My heart is fine, thank God, but my white blood cell count is up.  So they prescribed antibiotic.  Not feeling as sick as yesterday, so that is good.  Still not feeling my best, so I have been home resting and drinking tea.

Our son, Brandon, continues to be difficult.  He agreed to take medication.  So far he has not experienced any side effects on half the dose, so we are going to start giving him the full dose as prescribed.  We are hoping it will help, but until then we are hanging in there as best we can.

2 comments:

Seawashed said...

Ahhh, I liked that Cottage...it was my favorite. I hope you get well soon. When is your surgery?

outdoor.mom said...

prayers for you and your family :-)