Sunday, October 17, 2010

Autumn on the Prairie

Well our house hunting went well.  Mark really enjoyed viewing the homes that I picked out.  We saw 7 homes and we liked 4 of them.  There were two that we liked very much.  There are still other homes we would like to view, but we are saving that for another time.  Right now we need to work with a loan officer to see what the numbers look like for us.

This afternoon I decided to go to my beloved Crown Hill Park and take a walk.  Autumn is in full swing on the prairie and I was able to get some gorgeous shots.  I took a lot of pictures and it is hard to pick which ones to share with you all.  I will share some now and others later.

Looking across the lake at the mountains and the beautiful autumn trees in the distance.

Another view of the lake with autumn colors.

See the reflection in the water.  Isn't it gorgeous?

The cottonwoods in autumn splendor.

2 comments:

Seawashed said...

Oh it is gorgeous there in Autumn. And how exciting that you might be buying a home. I guess you are staying in CO. Be thankful for all you have...it is still tough here in Cali...job wise. My hubby just got laid off again. And I am not getting hired anywhere I apply for part-time work. Too many people and not enough work.

sherry said...

oh. my. goodness.
well, golly gee willikers ...
*beautiful* doesn't come close
to a proper description of your locale. at all.
now i'm kinda sad we couldn't
up and move there this year.
ah...but timing. hm.

jAne