Friday, October 8, 2010

Will We Move?


Today our landlord sent my husband an email that got him a bit alarmed.  He is thinking on selling the house we are renting.  This gave my DH a wake up call to start thinking about our future here in Colorado.  I have been keeping an eye on the real estate market and have noticed that prices are falling here in the Denver area.  I have been desiring to buy property, but my DH has been sluggish about it.  He tends to get comfortable and doesn't want anything disturbed.  Unfortunately, I am thinking that the Lord might have other plans.  We will see.

3 comments:

sherry said...

hmmmmmmm. the Lord has a purpose and a plan in all of everything. in due time He'll speak to your hubby's heart and get the ball rollin' - one way or t'uther. ;o)

blessings,
jAne

Seawashed said...

Sounds like you might be moving to me.

Sharon said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways and I can certainly understand your husband's reluctant thinking. I don't like change either. :) But, sometimes the Lord likes to get us out of our comfort zone. Praying all things work out for good. We know it will. :)