Monday, October 25, 2010

Time Flies

I am staring at this blank page trying to think of what to write.  I feel like the days have been flying by with great speed.  When I try to remember all that has happened it seems a blur.  I've been doing my best to keep up with my Bible studies.  I am going to two.  One meets every week and it will be over in a couple of weeks.  The other meets every other week till summer.  I love both and the women that I fellowship with.  Also, the ladies holiday tea party is coming up and I am going to help with that which I am excited about.

The rest of my time is spent keeping up with my homemaking duties and looking for our new home.  Mark and I went out looking at homes again this past Saturday.  We did not find anything that we fell in love with.  Each home had something we liked, but then there were things we did not want.  I do not know if my expectations are to high, but I just want to be able to walk into a home and say, "yes this is the place".  I expect that there may be a few cosmetic things that I will want to change, but that is no big deal.

When we told our friends at church that we are going to buy a home here in Colorado, they were excited for us.  They are glad that we have decided to stay.  Everyone tells us to look at homes near them.  It is so sweet.  However, something interesting has come up.  I was talking with a friend at church who is getting ready to put her home up for sale.  She and her husband want to move to a smaller place.  I have been to her home once for coffee, but did not see the whole house.  She told me more about her house and it sounds absolutely amazing.  She invited me to come on Friday for coffee and she is going to show me around.  We are both looking forward to it.

3 comments:

sherry said...

i'm curiouser and curiouser about the home you'll see in a few days. hmmmmm. wouldn't that be something..? :o)

jAne

Sharon said...

That will be fun to visit her and see her home! Maybe that is the one the Lord wants you in! If not, He has a place prepared for you...keep looking! :)

outdoor.mom said...

sounds like you are a social butterfly and adjusting just fine these days to your new environment ;-) Good luck with the house viewing. God Bless Your Autumn. I'm guessing you're feeling better.