Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks!!

Dear Friends, thank you so much for your wise counsel and your prayers.  Because of you I finally can see clearly that the Lord wants us to wait.  I sort of knew this, but sometimes in the thick of things I doubt.  Both Mark and I are in complete agreement.  This morning the Lord spoke to me through his word and gave me this verse:  Habakkuk 2:3

"But these things I plan won't happen right away.  Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled.  If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass.  Just be patient!  They will not be overdue a single day!"

Below are some pictures from the past few months at House on the Hill.

Autumn moon as the sun rises.  Taken by Mark.  He also took the new header picture.

Brandon getting his haircut at an old barber shop downtown Golden.

Daisy and Dusty lounging on my bed.

Christmas lights at House on the Hill put up by Eric.  He did an awesome job!

3 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

glad you have peace and have heard God :-) God bless!!

Seawashed said...

YOur new header is beautiful!!!!

Rae said...

So glad you found my other blog!
My daughter and her family used to live in Colorada and during that time we went all over the state site seeing. I fell in-love with Golden. I still have a small stone I picked out of Golden river.
This is a beautiful state full of God's wonders! Enjoy.
Blessings friend!