Sunday, November 14, 2010

Writer's Block and a Movie?

It has been a week since I last posted.  I do not know where I have been.  Life has been on the challenging side and a blur.  I have not wanted to write about my difficulties.  All I can say is that the Lord has been encouraging me to lay my difficulties at His feet and rest in Him.  Recently I was speaking to a friend and relaying this information to her.  I told her that I wonder why it is so hard let go and let God.  I have actually asked the Lord to show me how to give my troubles to Him.  Today in church I asked the Lord to help me really believe.  I think part of really believing is taking all those troubles to Him.

Okay, now to the movie...I treated Eric to dinner and a movie.  We saw the movie Secretariat.  I highly recommend this movie.  The movie actually starts out quoting a verse from the book of Job.  It was an amazing movie and we both loved it.  So go to the movies and see Secretariat, you will be glad you did.

3 comments:

sherry said...

hm. i know exactly how you feel, becky. (((*hug*)))

secretariat. ok. i'll see it. :o)

Chaos Cottage said...

I know about life being a blur. Hubby has been unemployed 23 months and we all have colds and sometimes I feel especially whiny. Sometimes it is hard to find something uplifting to blog about in this season.

My mil took my dd to see this movie. They really enjoyed it.

Pam

Seawashed said...

I will go this week! Thank you for the encouragment.

Rayanne is still here...her main blog 'A Lovely Thought' can be found at http://anartsideoflife.blogspot.com...she has a few more blogs listed on the sidebar of her main blog. Her contemplative blog is the one she closed down. I will miss it too.