Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Might Be It

This is the house we are thinking of making an offer on.  It has that cottage look about it which I like.  It has hardwood floors, a pretty backyard, skylights and a jet tub.  Last night we got word that someone was making an offer on this house.  I was bummed, but tried to remember that if the Lord wants me to have the house He will work it all out.  Well, this afternoon I went out house hunting with my agent.  He let me take a second look at this property.  The second look cleared doubts I had.  We went and looked at some other properties, but nothing looked as good to me as this house.  While we were driving back to my agent's office he got a call on his cell that the sellers did not accept the offer that was made for this house.  I was thrilled.  I came home and told Mark, however, another house just came on the market that he wants to see because it is in an area he wants to be in.  I am a nervous wreck and have been for a few weeks.  Please pray!  Thank you so much.

5 comments:

sherry said...

just the right house is already planned by the Master Craftsman. let go. give it to Him. be at rest, for that is your necessary place. ((((( hug )))))

jAne

outdoor.mom said...

oh exciting! a jet tub would rock!

Chaos Cottage said...

Praying for you sweet lady!

Sharon said...

I know how frustrating house hunting can be, but the Lord will direct you to the right one!

Becky said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. Hugs to all!