Friday, July 23, 2010

Talk About Overwhelming!!

Stress...and that does not even begin to cover it.  Yes, this week has been full of it.  The events of this week will remain in shadow.  What I can simply say is that our family needs prayer...BIG TIME!  The Lord is working in our lives...all of our lives, but it hurts.  The boys desperately need to give their hearts to Jesus.  Mark and I are hoping that through the painful circumstances that have encompassed this week they will someday open their hearts to Him.  Thank you to all of my blog friends for your encouragement, prayers and comments.  God bless!

6 comments:

sherry said...

prayer heavenward
and gentle thoughts from me...

Chaos Cottage said...

Praying dear sister.

Pam

candy said...

You can count on my prayers!
The Lord is faithful.

Sharon said...

Becky, I am praying for you and your family!!! Is the stress affecting your tummy? It usually does mine. I am praying that your sons will see the need for the Lord in their lives. I have nieces and nephews who also need to give their lives to the Lord. It does hurt to see them making so many mistakes.

outdoor.mom said...

hugs.... a prayer for your family too...

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I understand that cry! I have a son who needs to give his heart to the Lord as well...praying.