Thursday, July 29, 2010

Walking

One of the things I have always done to help soothe my soul is to walk.  Last Saturday I had some time to myself so I jumped in my car and drove to my favorite park (Crown Hill).  I went for another walk in the park.  I walked through the tall prairie grasses talking to the Lord.  I walked past blooming flowers lending their sweetness to the air.  I walked under tall cottonwoods listening to a breeze blow through their branches.  I sat on a bench looking at a pond.  As I talked to the Lord He soothed my soul with the wonder of His creation.

I send a big THANK YOU for your prayers...they have made a difference.  We continue our journey.  I know not where it will take us or what we will experience next, but I know as I acknowledge Him, He will direct my path.

3 comments:

candy said...

amen! your walk sounds lovely!

i LOVE your profile pic by the way...pink looks beautiful on you. i love your flowers on your sidebar too...very pretty!

Rae said...

I need to walk more!
I have been to your area and I remember how beautiful it is. I so much enjoyed walking through the parks and nature areaas. Talking with the Lord was great! So glad you are able to enjoy that.
Just because you "trust" the Lord...you, in your letters to us, sound better. Praise the Lord!

Sharon said...

Praise the Lord that you are able to see the Lord moving in your circumstances! He IS there with you every step of the way!!!
(((HUGS)))