Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Around the house #2...

Decorating for autumn at House on the Hill.  This gorgeous round table was my grandmother's at one time.  I am so blessed to have it.  The displayed dish my grandmother painted.

I got this cute little pot with the bird on it for 50 cents!  Clearance at Micheal's Craft Store.

Pictured here is my new favorite bubble bath.  It has a very soothing scent and is selling for $8.99 at Target.

Okay, I've added a bit of green to the kitchen at House on the Hill.  My blog friend jAne at Tickleberry Farm got me interested in these goodies.

This is my pink iron sitting on my ironing board.  The cover is by Laura Ashley (love it).  If you will notice the creamer next to my iron...well that is how I add water to my iron.  Having a pretty creamer to fill my iron makes the task a little more charming.

I end this post with a bit of advice from my laundry room.  After asking Jesus into my heart, it seems wise to listen to my heart...which is listening to Him.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I loved seeing your pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them Becky!

outdoor.mom said...

very cute iron!! i wish i had one like that ;-) Amen!! Asking Jesus is the best decision anybody could make!!