Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Autumn

Our first day of autumn here in Colorado is a windy day.  Yesterday it was overcast and we had a bit of rain.  Before the bit of rain appeared I took a walk and snapped off some pictures. 

The big "G" for Golden.

The scenery, this is what I see when I walk.
A shy kitty I met on my walk.
I thought she looked so pretty next to the red bush.

The trees are starting to change color.

This is a picture of a thunderstorm.
If you look closely you can see a double rainbow.
We have seen many rainbows here in Colorado.

Here are some autumn wildflowers I picked.

And last but not least is a picture of Eric
with a snake he found nearby.
I am getting more used to the critters here.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful scenery for your walks. I see the double rainbow and it's so pretty! Flowers, yes. Snakes, no!
;-)

sherry said...

*so* pretty!
except for the slithery thing. ;o)

jAne