Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Fun with Daisy Mae

Okay, I am letting the well kept secret out of the bag.  I am a bag lady!  Well, not as one might think...I save plastic shopping bags.  They come in handy as wastebasket liners, etc.  I had all my shopping bags stuffed into a wastebasket and then one morning I decided that I needed the wastebasket for something else.  So I dug my stash of plastic shopping bags out of the wastebasket and threw them on the floor (I did not have anywhere else to put them at the time). As I worked on my plans for the now empty wastebasket, Daisy went to work with the shopping bags.

As you can see she had a grand time playing with these bags and the rug at the same time.

Here is the contented kitty lounging with Target shopping bags.

Today I went shopping at the local grocery store and they had a bin of white pumpkins.  I picked one out and brought it home to Daisy. 

She really liked the stem and she went to work chewing on it.

Here she is proudly posing with her first pumpkin.  Happy Autumn Daisy Mae!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Becky, she is so cute and funny! She looks so proud of her white pumpkin!lol

Becky said...

Thanks Sharon! She is the only Colorado native in our home. lol