Monday, September 13, 2010

California Here I Come!

Tomorrow evening at this time I will be at the airport getting ready to board a flight to California.  I am going home!  The Lord is so gracious to allow me this time to go home and visit family and friends.  Mark will be holding down our rented fort here in Colorado.  I have no doubt that the boys will keep him plenty busy. ;-)

When I come back I should have plenty to write about and share with you all.  I leave you with a couple pictures from our back deck here in Colorado.

Wispy pink clouds in the evening sky.

A crescent moon against wispy gray clouds.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful time Becky!! Praying for safe travels!

sherry said...

Oh wow! I'm so thankful you're able to spend some time in your old stomping grounds, dear friend. I pray your time will be gushing in love and joy .. and that your return home to Colorado will be just the same!

Hugs,
jAne

Seawashed said...

Oh Becky that is wonderful. In the 18 mos. that I lived in Misery(thats what we called Missouri) I never once got to go home for a visit. It probably would have helped me alot. I hope that you will get to go to the seashore and soak in some peace from our magnificant Pacific. I will keep your travels in my prayers.

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Becky. What a blessing!!!! I wish I were going with you. Will you think to bring back some pieces of the california trees?

Anonymous said...

Have a perfectly marvelous time! I am so happy you can get a bit of rejuvenation.

Sunny said...

Ahh, it brings on a sense of peace just looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing the view from your deck :D Have yourself a wonderful trip back to Cali getting back to your friends and your town.