Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love Answered Prayer?

Today my hubby was very discouraged, I was so worried.  I prayed for him and asked a friend to pray too.  By the end of the day he was out of his slump.  Praise the Lord!  Later I went to the ladies bible study at our church.  I got to fellowship a bit after the study and found out my prayers for a friend were answered.  Don't you just love answered prayer?  It is so exciting to see God work and know that He actually hears.  The other exciting part is that all I have to do to make a difference is dial G-O-D!   

2 comments:

sherry said...

sweet praise wisps toward heaven!
answered prayer is one way the Lord encourages His children. that's what i think anyway. been seeing some hope there myself these days ~ He's always faithful to give us a glimpse into how He's working through people and situations.

(((( gentle hug ))))

jAne

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'll pray for him today just in case he needs a little reinforcement :)