Saturday, May 22, 2010

Enjoying the Outdoors

Mark and Brandon left on a camping trip Friday.  Eric decided to stay home so that he can be with his girlfriend.  She will be leaving for Germany soon and he wants to spend as much time as he can with her before she leaves.  After Mark and Brandon left for camp I took Eric and his girl to Crown Hill Park.

Here they are walking hand in hand.  So sweet.  The park is so green now and new life has come to the park.

Here are some Canadian Geese with their babies.  We also saw beavers swimming around in the lake among the reeds.

Flowers were blooming throughout the park and the water reflects the sky above.  Beautiful!

There is so much water in the lake right now that some it was overflowing the banks a bit.

On Thursday evening we took a family bike ride along Clear Creek in the city of Wheat Ridge.  It was very pretty there and we had a wonderful time as a family.  Here is a picture of the trail from the web.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like lots of outdoor fun! It has rained a lot here, sounds like it might have where you live too.

Caroline

Sue said...

Becky, you live in paradise! What gorgeous pictures.

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Hi Becky, I was just stopping by because I was thinking of you this evening. Please drop me a line and let me know how you are doing. I am curious, is it too late to hit you up for one of those beautiful sachets? If it is, I understand. Much love to you Becky, Cherie

Sharon said...

Looks like a lot of nice outdoor fun! I'm sure the sweet couple are sad that they will be parted soon.

Chaos Cottage said...

Oh Becky! I got my gift in the mail today. Thank you sweet lady. You are so kind!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful: I love Canada geese!