Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

May your day be blessed by God above, full of love!
Painting by ~ Diana Cummings
 
~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~

Here are some pretty things for the bathroom that I spied at Target.
The inside color of these tins are Robin's Egg Blue.


Pretty soap pump, also at Target.  Looks like beach glass.

Really love this waste tin that matches the tins above.  It is going for $9.99 at Target.

I have been resisting buying these items.  I do not know how much longer I can hold out.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Mother's Day, dear Becky! I hope you have a very blessed day.

sherry said...

a little *blessings to oneself* is in order, i think. lovely items. :o)

jAne

p.s. happy mother's day.

Chaos Cottage said...

Oh, those things are really pretty. I love Robin's Egg Blue. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Pam