Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My New Headboard!!!

I know this is probably not a very good picture of it.  A lot of white going on in this room which makes it hard to photograph.  I am thrilled to finally have a headboard for my bed after 26 years of marriage and such a pretty one at that! I found it at Sears and took Mark over to see it.  When we heard the price our eyes sorta bugged out so we said we had to think about it.  A couple days later, Mark said he wanted to buy it because he liked it so much.  We needed one at the Blue Cottage, but did without for the 18 years that we were there, so I guess it was about time to spend the cash.

Here is a picture showing more of the detail.  Dusty likes the new headboard too, except it makes it a bit difficult to peer out the window at all the birds outside.

6 comments:

Seawashed said...

Oh its so pretty. And your bedding with matching curtains are dreamy. I believe this must me your secret place in the House On The Hill. Where is your bedding from?

outdoor.mom said...

that is really pretty!

Becky said...

Thanks for the compliments gals! The duvet and curtains (actually balloon shades)are from the Shabby Chic collection. This room is my little oasis and the bathroom next door to it.

Sue said...

Now there's some of that feminine touch you needed. What a lovely oasis you have!

sherry said...

i'm in agreement with fairmaiden that this must be your secret place. truly lovely and calming. love the headboard. :o)

jAne

Sharon said...

It's so pretty and it does look like a very calming place to relax.