Thursday, March 18, 2010

Walking with a Friend

This afternoon I spent some time with a new friend from church.  Cindy and I took the walking path down by Clear Creek today.  The scenery was beautiful and we had so much fun chatting.  On the way back to town we passed by the Frontier Museum which you can see part of it in the picture above.  Then we had lunch in town.  I had a wonderful time and was so blessed.

At home the boys and I spent some time down in the basement.  I am getting more used to it.  I went through some boxes down there and found my missing laundry.  Evidently the packers found an empty storage container in my garage and used that to pack my basket of dirty laundry.  So I found my green tablecloths that were missing, but still have not found my wall clocks.  Hm.

Tonight we went to house church.  On the way there we saw a waterfall and elk!  There was one bull elk and two females.  We had a potluck tonight and everyone had a great time.  We were all talking about the snow we are supposed to get.  We've all been enjoying the beautiful weather so much that we are not looking forward to snow.

3 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

wow what a gorgeous place to walk!! Glad you had a good time :-) House churches are fun!

thanks for all your kind words and encouragement!! you are soo sweet!

Chaos Cottage said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!

Pam

Sharon said...

God is truly blessing you!