Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Urgent Prayer Needed!

Yes, I did have a post on here regarding homesickness, but thought it trivial and selfish.  Instead I would like to share something that is of more importance.  Yesterday my son Brandon came home and told me about a classmate of his named Kevin.  My son said some of the students had smuggled in a bottle of rum and were taking shots during lunch.  Kevin had joined in.  My son said he did not seem the type to do this, but he did it and became very ill.  My son said while he was in the bathroom, Kevin came staggering in and threw up all over the floor and passed out.  My son tried to revive him and yelled to other students around to get help.  Kevin was taken to the hospital and he is currently in a coma.  Last night my sons went to scouts and someone in the troop had visited Kevin and his parents at the hospital.  Brandon was told that the situation looks very grim.  Please join me in prayer regarding this young man, that his life would be spared and given a second chance to receive Jesus.

6 comments:

Seawashed said...

Praying.

sherry said...

Oh my Lord * * * praying!!!

jAne

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Oh Becky I would be thankful to join in prayer with you on this.

Chaos Cottage said...

Done!
Pam

outdoor.mom said...

oh wow! we will definately be in prayer. Gosh kids do stupid things. I hope God will have mercy on him. Hopefully this will also be a good visual for your boys NOT to do what everybody else does. May God heal that kid and have mercy on his soul. May the supernatural power of God flow into Kevin and may he arise out of his coma. May he see Jesus and know him. Jesus healed others out of coma. He can do this for Kevin. We just pray the prayer of aggreement and ask God to raise him up. In Jesus name. Amen

Sharon said...

I'm late in reading this, but I'm praying and truly hope this young man's life is spared.