Friday, February 5, 2010

Day Three

Last night Mark and I prayed together about our situation.  We went to bed and I couldn't sleep so I spent time with the Lord.  He reminded me about the book "The Hiding Place" and how Corrie and Betsy suffered during WW II.  That even in difficult situations these two dear ladies continued to trust in the Lord.  Their motto was:  There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still.  I went to bed knowing the Lord is with me even in this situation.

This morning Mark got an email from our landlord, that he moved all the furniture into the garage.  At least it is out of the house.  We are hopeful that he is going to get the stuff out this weekend.  Mark did not let me go up to the house today, he told me he wanted me to rest.  So I rested and let myself enjoy the beauty of where we are.  The boys are enjoying their new high school and that comforts my heart making it worth it to be where we are.  Eric has metal shop and jewelry making as electives, Brandon has cooking.  They are more relaxed about requirements here and the way they work the schedule makes for a more relaxed day.

The boys are looking forward to moving into the rental house.  Our furniture arrives tomorrow.  We are going to live in the house until we can find a more suitable property to rent as the Lord provides.  Thank you dear friends for your support to me at this time, I sincerely appreciate all your good words.  God has been so good to me through your kindness.

No comments: