Monday, February 8, 2010

More Snow

 
The house we are renting blanketed in snow.
  
The street we live on.

The back deck with our patio furniture.

The view from the upstairs bedroom.

The boys shoveling snow.

The high school covered in snow.
It is just down the hill from the house.

This morning we woke up to more snow.  Mark took the boys to school.  He said it was a scary drive because of all the snow and ice.  It was extra scary because he did not have the proper tires on his truck.  After spending a couple hours at work he went and got new tires put on the truck, which really made driving in the snow much better.  While he was doing that, I was doing laundry and housework at the apartment.  I also got in a nap which felt really good since I am still trying to get over that cold/flu thing I caught.

Mark came home for lunch and we had a nice time chatting before we went to pick the boys up from school.  After that we went up to the house and we went through more boxes.  I found my boots for the snow and the boys shoveled snow for the first time.  We had a good snow day.

3 comments:

Seawashed said...

It just looks like a wonderful winter wonderland. It really is so beautiful to me. I can feel the peace. And the H.S looks like such a nice place for your boys to go to school. I'm happy for your family.

Chaos Cottage said...

The boys shoveling snow for the first time, what a wonderful memory.

Pam

candy said...

These pictures look as if Im looking out of my own window right now :)
To me, this is wayyyy more beautiful than California! I love your new house with the big trees and I think its the mountains behind it? So pretty!!! You are so blessed!

:) candy